Christian, Father, Husband, Veteran, aspiring difference-maker and hacking enthusiast.
- Senior Security Consultant / Developer at Black Hills Information Security.
- SANS Instructor (SEC542 Web Application Penetration Testing)
- Certified: GWAPT, GPEN, CISSP, CISA, CEH, CCNA Security, MCSA, Comptia A+ and Network+
- Co-founder of Proverbs Hackers, a community of Christian Information Security professionals who share a common thread of faith, fellowship and pwning.
- Security Blogger. As you’ve probably noticed, most of my stuff is posted directly to PaulDotCom. However, you can find links to all of my material in the archive.
- Open source bigot. Creator and maintainer of the Recon-ng Framework, the HoneyBadger Geolcation Framework, PeepingTom, PushPin… see the sidebar for more.
- Look Ma, No Exploits! The Next Generation of Open Source Reconnaissance – Boise ISSA Conference 2013
- Hide and Seek, Post-Exploitation Style – ShmooCon 2013
- Next Generation Reconnaissance – Hack3rcon 2012
- Next Generation Reconnaissance – DerbyCon 2012
- Web Recon for Penetration Testing and Network Defense – Keynote Colorado Springs ISSA Conference 2012
- Lurking in the Shadows – Augusta ISSA November 2011
- Lurking in the Shadows – Hack3rcon 2011