- Reads from pcap capture file.
- Supports multiple exchanges within capture file.
- Supports Dictionary attacks by accepting standard word lists.
- Supports Brute Force attacks by accepting FIFO file system objects. (see usage)
- Passwords per Second timer.
- Verbosity option.
- Execution halts when password is found.
If you feel I have missed something or would like to contribute to this post, please email me by clicking the "@" button on the left hand side of the page. Thank you for reading!
Want to learn more about conducting penetration tests against web applications? Join me for the following event:
- Assessing and Exploiting Web Applications with SamuraiWTF at Black Hat USA 2014, Las Vegas, NV, Aug 2-7, 2014.