- Reads from pcap capture file.
- Supports multiple exchanges within capture file.
- Supports Dictionary attacks by accepting standard word lists.
- Supports Brute Force attacks by accepting FIFO file system objects. (see usage)
- Passwords per Second timer.
- Verbosity option.
- Execution halts when password is found.
Join me for Assessing and Exploiting Web Apps with SamuraiWTF at Black Hat 2013, and for SANS SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking at SANS Capital City 2013! Washington, DC | Tue Sep 3 - Sun Sep 8, 2013