- Reads from pcap capture file.
- Supports multiple exchanges within capture file.
- Supports Dictionary attacks by accepting standard word lists.
- Supports Brute Force attacks by accepting FIFO file system objects. (see usage)
- Passwords per Second timer.
- Verbosity option.
- Execution halts when password is found.
If you feel I have missed something or would like to contribute to this post, please email me by clicking the button that looks like a "@" on the left hand side of the page. I'm always open to improving my skill set and I'd be happy to add some additional details so that others benefit as well. Thanks for reading!
Want to learn more about conducting penetration tests against web applications? Join me for one of the following events:
- Assessing and Exploiting Web Apps with SamuraiWTF (contact me for details).
- SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking at SANS Northern Virginia 2014, Reston, VA, Mon Mar 17 - Sat Mar 22, 2014.
- SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking at SANS CyberCon Spring 2014, Online, Mon Feb 10 - Sat Feb 15, 2014.